Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm Falling in Love

I'm falling in love with a girl. I have known this girl for years. I am not quite sure why it has taken me so long to start having these feelings. This chic is cute with her blue/green eyes and her little nose. She is amazingly sweet and loyal. I love that this girl that can appreciate the arts. She has a pretty good sense of humor too. Overall, this girl is fantastic.
Now that I see this girl for what she is, I feel horrible for how I have treated her in the past. I have embarrassed her. I have told her horrible things (i.e. you are fat, ugly, and stupid). I have made her cry again and again. I have stifled her. I have made her doubt herself. Honestly, I have been horribly abusive to her. She is forgiving, and for that I am lucky. I don't ever want to hurt her again.
I have decided to treat her to a date day this coming Friday. I want to know her better. I want to see her smile. I want her to feel appreciated. Whatever she feels like doing, we will do. If she feels like watching a movie- she's got it. If she wants to go shopping- I'm buying. If she wants to go out for lunch-I'm game. I am going to allow her to do whatever makes her feel special- because she is.
Christina- this Friday is your special day. Make it count!

No comments:

Post a Comment